June 14, 2019 at 2:11 PM #1837MasterKeymaster
We want this to be an OPEN (un-regulated) discussion forum so we can build a sense of community. This means you can complain, console, help and receive help–without too much interference. We would like you to self-regulate yourselves. However, there are a few rules to remember when posting in this forum:
- No advertisements or spam – except posting jobs, etc.
- No illegal activities
- No pornographic material of any kind is allowed
- Do not post copyrighted material without permission of the author
- Please use descriptive titles, nothing like “I need help.” Help with what?
- Place your posts in the correct category
- If you put an e-mail within the forum, expect it to get spammed (even though this is a password protected portal).
- You can post announcements if they are about a HIGHLY relevant product or service that applies to members of the community
- Absolutely NO swearing of any kind – PG only please
- If you voice your opinion about a product or service, or especially an individual, please make sure this is phrased as an “opinion” to avoid legal recourse (it is my opinion you may get sued if you flame too much)
- We are NOT responsible for your posts and opinions–you are. This is not a highly moderated forum, we want free discussion, but please be respectful
Thank you for reading and following these rules.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.